Friday, November 7, 2008

possible my first interesting story

So this morning, I was leaving my apartment to head to work, then home. I am opening the door with my duffel bag in one and hand and trash in the other, and standing in front of me is a police officer and a guy, about my age, standing there staring at me.
Me- “Good morning?”
Police Officer-“Morning, our those your shoes?” points down at a pair of shoes at the entrance of my door
Me-“Nope.”
PO-“have you seen anyone suspicious walking around this morning?”
Me-“No, this is the first time I have left the apartment this morning.”
PO-“Ok, there is someone walking around here cause trouble.”
Other guy-“Naked”
PO-“His socks are at the bottom of the stairs, guess we should be able to figure out who it is, if there is someone walking around barefoot, have a good morning”
Me-“you to” what just happened

I think the only thing weirder would have been opening the door to the streaker!