Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I am boring

I never knew how boring my life really is until I try to blog about it, trying to think of anything interesting or fun to talk about. Sadly I come up with very little.
One of the things I like about my new home away from home is that it comes with access to a 24 hour fitness center. Now I am not fat, nor am I skinny, it wouldn’t hurt me to lose a few pounds though (or like 40). So I decided I should make it a habit to at least make two visits a week while I am up here. So far I have been there a total of 4 times and have noticed a few things.
First I will admit the first time I went I only went in the hot tub and sauna. While there I noticed a total of 3 people working out. So when I went there the first time to work out myself I was slightly surprised when the place was fairly packed. But I sat on a bike for 20 minutes and called it a workout. I did find it funny how there was one women who could not work out on anything for long than 3 minutes, or do one set of reps on any of the weight machines.
Later that week I went back, approximately the same time and there was never more that two other people in there with me. I was able to get a much more, well rounded work out this time. I am now just going to try my hardest not to fall out of this routine. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're not boring, just need a hobby or two :) And the workout plan is a great idea! Make sure one day a week is just the hot tub and sauna!!! (I am so jealous)