Monday, November 10, 2008

I guess it is called a MEME?!?

Favorite person (outside family)? Mrs. B2B, not family yet ;-)

Favorite food? Order out pizza, home cooked I would say either Mac and cheese or Meatloaf.

Quirks about you? I almost always sneeze two times in a row when I sneeze (rapid fire).

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? Well that doesn’t really sound like a question for me, but for them!

Any regrets in life? I think everyone has their fair share of things they wish they hadn’t done, but it is our life experience that makes us who we are, the good and bad.

Favorite Charity/ Cause? Looking for one at the moment, would love to hear some suggestions.

Favorite Blog recently? I have been a read of my sis ever since she started hers.

Something you can’t get enough of? Sleep, time on the weekends to spend with Mrs. B2B, money to pay off debt and put in savings for a car and house.

Worst job you’ve ever had? Cracker Barrel, cooking wasn’t to bad, but I hated doing dishes.

What job would you pay NOT to have? Mortician, way to many possibilities for nightmares.

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? No where at the moment.

Favorite Bible verse right now? Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior,and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD. Good and upright is the LORD; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways. He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way. All the ways of the LORD are loving and faithful for those who keep the demands of his covenant. For the sake of your name, O LORD, forgive my iniquity, though it is great.
-Psalms 25: 5-11

Got any confessions? Not to you!

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Welll that is not very mush but I would put it towards a new car.

Favorite thing about your house? That it is absolutely beautiful, big and very nicely decorated.

Least favorite thing about your house? It is imaginary.

One thing you are bad at? Being organized

One thing you’re good at? Feeling I am to blame when something goes wrong.

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? In a better position at working with more in savings (also still in Ohio.)

Who would you like to meet someday? My lord and savior.

What makes you feel sexy? …

Who is your real life hero? My father, I think he is a great man, he has done so much for his family, and I love seeing him more recently growing in the lord. I truly admire him and only hope I can live up to the example of the father and husband he is.

What is the hardest part of your job? Oddly enough, the down time. And the drive

When are you most relaxed? When I am at home on the couch with Mrs. B2B

What stresses you out? Other people’s stress

What can you not live without? Love, from my family, friends and fiancée.

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I would tend to disagree

Why do you blog? Boredom, and it looked fun till I realized I have nothing to write about

Who are you tagging? Dee :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well that made me cry. Not just tears either, full out bawling. He's my hero too. And so are you :)

DeeMarie said...

Great post, bro. Made me cry too. We're pretty lucky!!!

And I can recommend the MS Society or Alhzeimer's Research, or the American Cancer Society. I've supported all at one time or another.

steenky bee said...

Aw, you are sweet. Favorite blog is the Cookies? She's definitely one of mine too.

Bubba said...

I lied, worst job ever, selling kirby vacuums door to door!