Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Review

I got back home Friday, stopping at the lovely Mrs. Bubba-to-be’s to so hello, and I had dinner. Then I had to make a few last stops before making it to my home, First giant eagle to buy some flowers for sweetest day, then at Walmart to buy a sheet for my couch, to act as a slip covers so it doesn’t smell as much like dog (wishful thinking, I know).
Saturday was my eventful day of my weekend, it started with a trip to Petsmart, Maverick, needed his nails trimmed, since we had moved home where there is hard wood floors and his nails were scratching the floors, so he had lost house privileges until his nails were trimmed. Maverick is not a large dog, nor is he a lap dog (though sometimes he thinks he is, and he is not a fan of having is back legs touched or picked up, so I thought I would take him to “pros” to have it done. After him falling off the table on the first attempt at the first nail, the girl, half my size, asks “is he good at this kind of stuff?” I almost laughed as I said “no, you will probably want some help. So she had me come back and hold him, and I was very proud, after the first attempt he was a very good boy, later when we got home he also got a bath.
After Petsmart it was to the Mrs. Bubba-to-be’s, to give her, her flowers, and she gave me Two pictures and frames which she was nice enough to decorate for my as well as a poster to hang in my room up here in Michigan. After this it was time to exchange rental cars, before taking her, maverick and myself back out to my house.
Hertz was fun, this week I am sporting a G6. So in recent travels I had always liked having the GPS, so it was on my rental profile. The girl at hertz asked if I would want a car with a neverlost cause they had one, and I told her I really didn’t it so I shouldn’t be charging extra to the work project, she was like “ok……You said you are going to be renting here for the next few months…Don’t tell my manager.” Needless to say I shouldn’t make a wrong turn on my way home this week.
The last main thing I did, was we along with, Dee, and my other sister and her fiancé, went to a clam bake, but just not any claim bake, a biker claim back. Good times, Did I mention the guy who was hosting it, and his Motorcycle Club are a Christian MC, unlike most MCs that have dangerous hazing for new members, these guys have to do service work and outreach for there initiation into the club. Sadly it was a very cold out on Saturday, and we didn’t stay long after the clams and drawings. To end the evening Mrs. Bubba-to-be and me went back to my house for a glass of wine and to watch this week’s ER (still never decided if I liked Abby, to late now).
Sunday was nice and simple, church, lunch at Wendy’s with the fam, back to Mrs. Bubba-to-be’s to do our reading ( we have two books for married couple or soon to be married couple that we read together, then pray together). Finally it was time to make the drive back up to MI.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is now Wednesday. This is a weekend review. Post something new already.