Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The New Pad

Thought I would give you a little tour of the place I now get to call home during the week. First of I can tell you, I moved here for my job to make a bunch of money on the per Diem. To save even a little more money, I took the end of a lease of an apt. from a friend and co-worker, which happens to be shared with the Lead engineer of the project that I am up here for. Should be an interesting 6 months or so, this week he is back home in Cleveland so for my first week I have the place to my self.


The new bedroom, yes i get to sleep on a elevated air mattress, aren't you jealous?


Our wonderful living room furniture


The nice TV, wish it was mine.


Our little kitchen


I hope you enjoyed my little tour of the new place, Maybe something a little more fun another day. For today I really just wanted a good reason to use the new camera (early birthday present from the future Mrs. Bubba.)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now I am the only lame one without a blog. Not happening - I don't have time! Nice apartment by the way. Except you should really get rid of a lot of your decorations and furniture, its awful cluttered.

DeeMarie said...

I agree with the Not favorite sister (because we all know I am)... there's just too much stuff laying around. Your bed, the camp chairs... who needs all that when you have a HUGE TV?!?

Unknown said...

I think it's a beautiful dorm. Wait, it's an apartment? Nevermind.