Thursday, October 16, 2008

Coming to the end of the first.

So I am coming up on the end of my first week as a resident up in Michigan, It wasn’t bad both not a whole lot of anything happened. There wasn’t a lot of work, but I was forewarned, it is going to be coming, and it will hit hard when it does. Next week should be a little more exciting, more people up here I know, including the now roommate, no more apt. to my self .
I was excited to learn that I get $3 more a day for living, which, at first doesn’t seem like a big deal, but it is nearly an extra $1100 a year. Totally exited about that!

Random Joke from a Co-work

A stranger walks into a bar and orders a beer. Sitting a few seats down from him he hears this guy talking. "No, I'm not lying. If you jump from the 12th story, you fall UP!!" The
guys standing around this obvious drunk start shaking their heads in disapproval. The stranger walks over to the drunkard with a questionable look on his face. The drunk looks at
The Stanger and says," you believe me don't ya. Come on I'll even show ya!!" The stranger looks at the drunk and then to the men standing next to him and then agrees out of pure curiosity. The drunk, the stranger, and another man take the elevator to the 12th floor. The drunk walks to the window and says 'here we go!' and jumps out. The stranger starts to yell but stops when he sees the drunk actually fell UP!! The drunk comes down the elevator as if nothing happened. The stranger looks at him in astonishment. The drunk tells the stranger to try it.
The stranger, a little tipsy at this point, decides sure why not. So he runs at the window and jumps out, only to fall down to his death. The other man looks that the drunk in disappointment and says,
"Your one mean drunk superman!"

2 comments:

hixenhill said...

Nick, I fully expect this blog to be a parody of you ... several random thoughts with few transitional paragraphs to connect them.

So far so good, buddy.

Sorry I missed you today. I was working for the man. We'll catch up soon, Michigan man.

steenky bee said...

Don't go into lake Michigan. I know someone who peed in there and you don't want any of those germs. It was about 20 years ago, but still, you better beware.

Um, I stalk you sister, The Dancing Cookie. She's good people. Since you're related to good people, that makes you gooder people. Tell DeeMarie and Steenky said hi!